The Spanx Faux Leather Leggings are always a top seller during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. And for a good reason. Versatile, edgy, and environmentally-conscious, these stylish bottoms have earned their spot in the closets of many fashion enthusiasts thanks to their flattering fit and the ability to wear them with many different outfits throughout the year.
With that being said, it can take a while before you figure out how to style these, or any other faux leather leggings. Do you wear them with heels or flats? Sneakers or booties? Can you dress these up for office? If yes, how? Well, if you’ve stumbled upon this article, wonder no more, as today we are not just going to discuss what to wear with faux leather leggings, but we’re also going to suggest 10 stylish faux leather leggings outfits. Basically, call this your ultimate guide to styling faux leather leggings!
The best faux leather leggings
As mentioned in the beginning of this blog post, the Spanx Faux Leather Leggings are a bespoke favorite. However, these are not the only faux leather leggings available out there. In fact, quite a few brands produce these stylish bottoms. Not even to mention that faux leather leggings can also be purchased in other colors besides black. See my favorites below and read on for 10 stylish faux leather legging outfit ideas.
10 Faux Leather Leggings Outfit Ideas
1. Casual Chic: Faux Leather Leggings With Oversized Sweater
2. Everyday Cozy: Faux Leather Leggings With Oversized Cardigan
3. Monochrome Magic: Black Faux Leather Leggings With Oversized Sweatshirt
4. Off-Duty Cool: Faux Leather Leggings With Crop Top and Shacket
5. Edgy Vibes: Faux Leather Leggings With Faux-Leather Jacket
6. “Emily in Paris” inspired moment: Faux Leather Leggings With A Camel Coat
7. Office Appropriate: Faux Leather Leggings With a Blazer
8. Layered Look: Faux Leather Leggings With White Oxford Shirt
For another classic office look, pair your faux leather leggings with a white oxford shirt. Then, add a chain belt to accentuate the waist and finish off with a pair of heeled ankle boots and a tote bag.
9. Date Night Glam: Faux Leather Leggings With a Slinky Camisole Top
10. Statement Outerwear: Faux Leather Leggings With Faux-Fur Coat
Combine the leggings with a statement coat or a faux fur jacket to add a touch of luxury and elegance to your outfit.
And here you have it! 10 stylish faux leather legging outfit ideas. Make sure to let me know in the comments below which one of these looks is your favorite (mine are number 2 and 8)! And remember: accessorizing plays a significant role in elevating these looks, so don’t forget to add your favorite accessories.